DB Pro is a leading independent company focusing on Microsoft SQL Server data platforms and related solutions. We are based in Helsinki, Finland. DB Pro is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner company. Our Governor® product provides an ideal solution for SQL Server migration and consolidation projects as well as for continuous management and optimization of the SQL Server platform through its lifecycle. DB Pro also provides in-depth expertise in Microsoft SQL Server database platforms and data warehousing. Our service range includes migration and consolidation projects, optimization of the capacity and performance, and planning and implementation of data platform and data warehouse projects.
We are looking for a Data Platform Architect.
Are you a Microsoft SQL Server guru? Are you able to plan large-scale data platforms for demanding customer environments from a scratch? Are you eager to master the latest features in SQL Server technology? Are you great in T-SQL scripting, problem diagnostics and performance optimization? Do you like learning new things, and improving your knowledge and skills with a team of state-of-the-art experts? Do you like to work with customers and take lead in technical and technological challenges? If so, please check how your skillset and mindset fits most of our criteria:
- At least 10 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Any Microsoft SQL Server certification
- Excellent knowledge of T-SQL programming
- Strong routine in SQL Server migration /consolidation projects
- Good experience in SQL Server diagnostics and performance optimization
- Experience in Microsoft Azure SQL
- Technical understanding and experience in Windows Server, Clustering, Virtualization, IP Networking, Storage, and IT Security
- Strong technical experience in complex SQL environments
- Strong technical experience in Microsoft SQL Server High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Data warehousing knowledge
- SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, OLAP / Tabular, MDX, DAX, DQS, MDS, Power BI, Machine learning or R programming skills
We are looking for an experienced professional with a strong architectural background, ability to think outside of the box and an entrepreneurial attitude. We highly appreciate the ability to work and interact fluently with the customers and team members.
You will get a chance to work in a growing software company expanding to international markets with industry leading, innovative product. We have an agile team of skilled and motivated experts who also like to have fun together. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working hours, and a possibility to work in interesting and technically challenging customer projects. We also value good work-life balance.
Please e-mail your application and CV in English or Finnish as PDF files to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 9th of February.
For further information and questions, please e-mail CTO Jani Savolainen email@example.com or call him +358 44 035 3637.