We celebrate our 10th anniversary and warmly thank all our customers, partners, collaborators and employees for the exciting journey so far.
Summer of 2021 marks a 10-year anniversary for DB Pro, the software company behind SQL Governor.We warmly thank all of our customers, partners, collaborators and employees for the wonderful journey so far!
A lot has happened in 10 years...
Founded in May 2011 by CTO & Founder Jani K. Savolainen, DB Pro has since:
- Launched and continuously developed SQL Governor, an innovative software for automated SQL Server optimization and capacity management. Product release 11.0 will be released soon!
- Received international patents in Europe and the USA for our technological innovation.
- Attended several global industry events in Europe and USA to meet with global partners and customers.
- Helped to organize PASS local events and SQL Saturdays in Finland, which brought hundreds of SQL Server professionals from all around the world to Espoo, Finland for a free one-day training event.
- Launched a consulting business DB Pro Services to offer high-level consultancy services.
Stay tuned for more updates on what the next 10 years have to offer.
SQL Governor is a patented software solution, offering automated capacity and performance management for Microsoft SQL Server platforms. It is the only software on the market to feature SQL Server capacity planning and SQL performance optimization in the same solution. With SQL Governor, organizations with sizeable SQL Server estates can easily modernize their data platform, ease data migration to the cloud, reduce licensing and hardware costs and reduce their carbon footprint.